Apprenticeship and Industry Training Act
The Apprenticeship and Industry Training Act provides the framework for Alberta’s apprenticeship and industry training system and outlines the requirement for government to provide training in designated trades. It also regulates who can work in compulsory certification trades.
For more information, including Board Orders and consolidated versions of the Act and Regulations, visit Tradesecrets.
- Apprenticeship and Industry Training Administration Regulation
- Apprenticeship Program Regulation
- Appeal Rules Regulation
- Designation of Compulsory Certification Trades Regulation
- Designation of Optional Certification Trades Regulation
- Designation of Occupations Regulation
There are also a number of specific Trade and Occupation Regulations.